Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sparkles and Metamorphic Rock

I HAVE AN ETSY!!!

I made this! Amethyst and recycled Bullet!
It took a long time-Lots of self-actualization books, audio clips, and spending money on more craft supplies (I'm a craft supply hoarder--I know it won't keep me alive for an apocalypse, but at least it'll keep me entertained...) but I finally did it! 






I styled this: leather, metal, crystal, rock.
I spent a lot of time thinking...

most of my favorite things are sparkly. 
why can't I just be an artist?
what happens if I just do what I love, will I survive?

I spend a lot of time trolling the internet for ...

the perfect ring. 
the night sky.
rocks and crystals.


I styled this:  leather, brass, bakelite, seeds, crystal, stones.




Most things I read lately say, "be what you are, there's no one like you" or "pursue your dreams, you've only got one chance."
 BUT REALLY<<<
 Chances are you're good at what you like to do, or you like it enough to keep doing it and get better at it! 

Long story short, I sell sparkles*. BAM!

You can currently purchase them on ETSY.com or at the Mtn. View General Store on Dana st. 

*sparkles can make us feel energetic, pretty, magical, potent, full of life, inquisitive, lustful, passionate, and most of all encourage us to live an adventure and go on a quest! 






No comments:

Post a Comment